[hpsdr] ExtIO for hermes

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Jul 4 13:52:16 PDT 2013

On 7/1/2013 5:34 AM, k3it wrote:

> /I hope Alberto will update the API for sending audio back to Hermes.  I'd be glad to test it :)/

Vasiliy,

     I don't own a Hermes board (too expensive, at least for me) so cannot update my ExtIO.
In any case, my ExtIO on the SVN is outdated, as it does not work with the current firmware
of the Mercury board. A few months ago I updated the ExtIO, but never had the time to update
the SVN, especially as I lost the credentials to access it...

If somebody is in need of the updated ExtIO for Mercury (Mercury, not Hermes...), please write
me directly and I will send it.

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/