[hpsdr] Break-out board for 26 pin Hermes connector?

John Ackermann jra at febo.com
Fri Jul 5 07:51:34 PDT 2013

Has anyone laid out a PCB for a break out board that would plug directly
into the 26 pin connector and provide RCA or other convenient plugs for
the most commonly used signals on the connector?

I know there's a Winford board that will work with a ribbon cable, but
it strikes me that a small daughterboard that would plug directly into
the connector might be easier to manage.

If no one's done this, or is working on it, I might take a crack at it.

John