[hpsdr] cuSDR on 12v CarPuter

Dave Watson davewatson at charter.net
Fri Jul 5 15:54:15 PDT 2013

Trying to run cuSDR on a 12 volt CarPuter. I'm getting the error: cuSDR32
BETA requires OpenGL v2.0 or later to run.

Trying to get to OpenGL v2.0, I'm taken to the OpenGL website that allows me
to get the latest drivers for my video. I load them without any issues and
still get the same error. Is there another way to get OpenGL v2.0 or
greater?

My CarPuter:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-ITX-Carputer-Car-PC-w-QUAD-Core-i5-CPU-M2-ATX-4
Gb-DDR3-64Gb-SSD-USB-3-0-/160885145521?pt=Desktop_PCs
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-ITX-Carputer-Car-PC-w-QUAD-Core-i5-CPU-M2-ATX-
4Gb-DDR3-64Gb-SSD-USB-3-0-/160885145521?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item2575807fb1>
&hash=item2575807fb1

System

                Manufacturer    ALASKA

               Model   A_M_I

               Total amount of system memory 4.00 GB RAM

               System type       32-bit operating system

               Number of processor cores         4

               64-bit capable    Yes

Graphics

                Display adapter type      Intel(R) HD Graphics

               Total available graphics memory 1521 MB

                     Dedicated graphics memory 32 MB

                     Dedicated system memory   0 MB

                     Shared system memory          1489 MB

               Display adapter driver version    9.18.10.3165

               Secondary monitor resolution    1920x1080

               Primary monitor resolution         1920x1080

               DirectX version DirectX 11 or better

Thanks,

Dave (W4DJW)