[hpsdr] Gnuradio - GRC 3.6 and GRC 3.7 branches

Tom McDermott tom.mcdermott4 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 15:09:39 PDT 2013

Gnuradio has released version 3.7. This is a widely breaking change to gnuradio, in-tree,
and out-of-tree modules, and also to almost any GRC applications.

I've created GRC3.6 and GRC3.7 branches in the SVN repository, and copied the existing
Hermes/Metis Gnuradio modules over to the GRC3.6 branch. Please continue to use the
3.6 branch with any 3.6 version of Gnuradio (it's been tested up through GRC 3.6.5, and
tested with Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, and 13.04).

Whilst there is code in the GRC3.7 branch, it is NOT YET READY to be used. I'll post a note and
change the README file in the GRC3.7 branch when things there are ready to be used.

-- Tom, N5EG