[hpsdr] Heterodyne on iPad

Gregory W. Ratcliff nz8r at att.net
Mon Jul 8 05:16:02 PDT 2013

Pat,

You have it correct.   Jeremy must then look up your registration with TestFlight which allows the application to be distributed.  I have really come to enjoy the convenience of casually using the heterodyne app around the house or out in the workshop.  I've never tried to hold a QSO with it though.

Greg

NZ8R on the air

N9477V in the air

40'23.106", 82'56.643" ICBM