[hpsdr] mRX-FFT V3.15 problems+new firmware

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 12 17:11:46 PDT 2013

All,  the combination of new firmware; Metis V2.6b, Mercury V3.4, and
Pennylane V1.8 and the newest mRX-FFT V3.15, 6/23/13 SVN revision 3074 is
simply not working well for me.

1)      The configuration settings don't save

2)      The SSB monitor and CW side tone don't respond to the MON button and
the output level is maximum and ear splitting.

Older versions of PSDR such as 2RX V2.214 3/10/13, which historically have
worked perfectly, now have the same problems as above.  This common behavior
with the older and the newest software makes me wonder if the source of
problem is the new firmware that I am using?

Anyone else having these problems, or is this just me (again)?

John Petrich, W7FU