[hpsdr] Updating HPSDR rig

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Fri Jul 12 10:36:44 PDT 2013

Thanks to all who responded.  I had shorted out one of the fuses (12V), but
not the 5V one.  That fixed the situation.  My primary concern was that
everything was working fine before I updated Mercury and Penelope, but would
not after the firmware updates.  I guess I was living on the edge before,
and just enough FPGA fabric was added to cause it to go over the edge!

Thanks again!
Terry, WB4JFI