[hpsdr] Virtual Audio Cable Update

Nige G7CNF g7cnf.nige at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 03:58:59 PDT 2013

I've just noticed that VAC has been updated to v 4.13. I have not yet
tested it for any compatibility issues.

73

Nige.

      Version 4.13 <http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm> (23.07.13)

  * Fixed a bug preventing stream buffer watermark parameters from being
    loaded on restart.
  * Fixed bugs causing integer divide overflows in Audio Repeater (both
    MME and KS versions).
  * Added a workaround for PortCls bug causing BSOD (bugchecks 0x50 or
    0xD6) in GetMaxMapRegisters function if Driver Verifier with the
    special pool is used for VAC driver verification.
  * Added peak signal level indicators to Control Panel.
  * Changed signal level indication in Audio Repeater from average to peak.
  * Fixed stream position timestamp error if PortCls is not used
    (occurred in Open Broadcaster Software).
  * Added a feature to control playback pin type (speaker or line out).
  * Fixed sleep/hibernate problems.
  * Added master volume control.