[hpsdr] KISS KONSOLE code

Johannes Sedlmeier johannes.sedlmeier at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 09:19:50 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm an RF engineer from Germany and I am currently working to fit the KISS
KONSOLE program to my needs.

I wondered, if there is a proper downconversion done somewhere in the code.
I could not find anything, except a note from the programmer in
"EthernetDevice.cs" that says, that

 //temporary -- soon will do digital down-conversion
 // with sin & cos, so we'll actually have I & Q data to enter.

So it seems, that only the Real Part of the received signal is used.
Is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your work you have done so far
on the HPSDR-Project.

Greetings,

Johannes Sedlmeier