[hpsdr] Heterodyne on iPad

Gregory Ratcliff nz8r at att.net
Sun Jul 7 06:23:45 PDT 2013

Sweep your finger from the left side of you ipad to expose the control panel.

Curious what version do software are you running in your hermes? Hetrodyne works great on my ipad, but I wanted to update hermes to experiment with some other pc based features like dual receiver, but don't want to break hetrodyne.  It's so neat to sit on the back deck and listen to 40 meters in the evening.

Greg

Sent from my iPad