[hpsdr] Heterodyne on iPad

Pat McGrath ka6tya at arrl.net
Sun Jul 7 11:33:21 PDT 2013

Where is Heterodyne for iPad?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Ratcliff [mailto:nz8r at att.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 6:24 AM
To: Chris Smith
Cc: HPSDR
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Heterodyne on iPad

Sweep your finger from the left side of you ipad to expose the control
panel.

Curious what version do software are you running in your hermes? Hetrodyne
works great on my ipad, but I wanted to update hermes to experiment with
some other pc based features like dual receiver, but don't want to break
hetrodyne.  It's so neat to sit on the back deck and listen to 40 meters in
the evening.

Greg

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 7, 2013, at 5:27 AM, Chris Smith <chris at vspl.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've recently replaced the wi-fi link to my shack with Cat.5e cable and
now enjoy a gigabit link to the house.

> Previously I couldn't run Heterodyne 'cos the link to the shack was too
slow but now Heterodyne runs well. However I can't find any controls for the
frequency, filter or sideband. Frequency I can change by the swipe method
but getting from band to band is slow and there is danger of me developing
RSI.

> The sideband seems to be fixed on USB and nothing I do will change it. Are
there any notes on Heterodyne anywhere? I'm running 1.0.27 I think - the
version released around 12th May 2013.

> Cheers & 73
>
> Chris G4NUX
HPSDR Discussion List