[hpsdr] Anyone have WSJT-X v1.1 working with Hermes & PowerSDR ???

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Jul 15 18:21:24 PDT 2013

Hi Bob, I thought that the Tx frequency from your end was an audio
frequency that modulated your Tx. If you do not have your ANAN-10 set
for ESSB or a wide Tx bandwidth, then you will never reach a station
that is 3.7khz indicated on your panadapter/waterfall. With the ANAN-10
you can have a 20Khz wide Tx signal bandwidth in which to inject an
audio signal of any frequency from 100hz to 20khz :-)

Forgive me if I misunderstand how the software works.
de Ken N9VV