[hpsdr] Anyone have WSJT-X v1.1 working with Hermes & PowerSDR ???

Bob Segrest Bob.Segrest at BSegE.com
Mon Jul 15 18:16:23 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone done any experimenting with the new WSJT-X v1.1 beta?

I am running a Hermes/Anan-10 rig with PowerSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe.  The
receive side is really remarkable.  It concurrently decodes all of the JT65
and JT9 signals two adjacent 2 KHz band segments and is designed to let you
select and easily complete a QSO with any of the decoded signals.

The problem I am experiencing is on the transmit side.  If I select an
incoming signal that is 3.7 KHz over my tuned frequency WSJT-X indicates a
base frequency of 3.7 KHz.  But the that is not where PowerSDR is indicating
the signal is being transmitted.

So if someone has worked through the knot hole I would be interested in the
details.

Bob Segrest

KO2F