[hpsdr] Win 7 64bit and VAC???

Erik Skovgaard ve7mdl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 21:05:03 PDT 2013

Hi John,

I'm running Win7 64 bit here with PowerSDR 3.0.16 -mRX and VBaudio with
absolutely no problems.  I have run both jt65-HF and fldigi.  Both worked
first time.  Did you check the sample rate on all components?

I did try VAC at some point, but I found it a bit complex to set up.
VBaudio is much easier - and free/donation ware.  You may want to try it.

73 de ve7mdl,       ....Erik.