[hpsdr] KISS KONSOLE code

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jul 27 20:06:02 PDT 2013

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for your question.  From memory that comment applies to the wideband data i.e. the raw 16 bit samples from the ADC.  In which case we only have a real signal which results in a double sided FFT output. I just use the positive frequency output  to display the wideband data.

The comment was that in the future we could produce a complex signal from the real signal and hence display any desired portion of the 0-66MHz wideband spectrum.

The data from the main receiver is 24 bit down converted, decimated and filtered I&Q, all done in the FPGA,  which is processed for demodulation and the sampling rate width bandscope by KK.

73 Phil....VK6PH