[hpsdr] Page 37 of the ANAN-10 Users guide shows proper pinout

David R. Wilson david at wwns.com
Wed Jul 31 20:55:01 PDT 2013

Thanks Ken,

It was John that had the question.  I didn't go after the documentation,
just wanted to make sure he didn't blow anything up.  Best I remember
the audio on that and the 100 had both connections being driven, neither
at ground potential.  When the documentation says these are balanced
outputs that needs to be thought about a bit.  If either terminal gets
grounded chances are almost certain hardware will self destruct.

Dave
KU4B