[hpsdr] WG: PowerSDR multi-radio/multi-computer

Helmut, DC6NY dc6ny at gmx.de
Sat Jun 1 09:05:22 PDT 2013

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Helmut, DC6NY [mailto:dc6ny at gmx.de]
Gesendet: Samstag, 1. Juni 2013 18:01
An: 'George Byrkit'
Betreff: AW: [hpsdr] PowerSDR multi-radio/multi-computer

Hi George

I fully agree. HPSDR is no synonym for ANAN or backwards. Ken did a fine job
to collect all gettable information to provide a soft start for ANAN
customers with the HPSDR developments.  Thanks for this, Ken. But please
give these papers a neutral title according to the resources you are using
and post it also on HPSDR download. Thanks God, we have a lot of
experimenters and home brewers in our community and they need a straight
information center.
I think it’s important to keep http://openhpsdr.org/index.php as central
contact point.

73, Helmut, DC6NY