[hpsdr] Hpsdr Digest, Vol 87, Issue 24

a.groff k0vm at mchsi.com
Sat Jun 1 11:01:43 PDT 2013

Doug,
I finally got around to getting 3.0.16 running on my
ozy/mercury/penelope system..
I have firmware .. O 2.5, M 3.4 & P 1.8 installed
Though it mostly appears to working, the VAC outputs act like they are
listening to a portion of spectrum that is not viable on the panadapter.

  3.0.12 worked okay.

AL, K0VM