[hpsdr] FS: HPSDR set

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sat Jun 1 14:12:44 PDT 2013

I'm going to post it one more time. If you are interested tell me your price. That should be fair, I'm not going to sell it by cheap, just to get some amount of money.
I’d like to sell my previous HPSDR kit: set of Mercury, Atlas and OZY ;-) If you need, I can add Janus. I can split order and sell Mercury separate, but only if there is a buyer for Atlas, Ozy and Janus together. I will post the items ASAP after receiving the payment (PayPal transaction) and packing. Preferably, I’d like to see EU buyer, because of lower shipping costs and there will not be custom charges. For buyer ;-) But I will look for other possibilities as well. I’ll pack it very carefully. I can flash newer or any other firmware on Mercury, as well on Janus. Actual are 3.2 with four receivers. Contact me off the list, my call at inbox.lv.
 There is possibilitie, I could ask my friends, who are going to US at mid of June, deliver it to US(CA). But then I must to know it very soon.

 73!!!                                                                                                                               Aivars.YL2GVC