[hpsdr] Hermes, upping output to 200 watts, whilst maintaining Hermes IMD?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Tue Jun 11 03:32:14 PDT 2013

  11/06/2013 11:27

What options have I for having a Hermes output 150 to 200 watts on 20
meters, whilst maintaining very close to the Hermes IMD figure? The
efficiency and size of the amplifier is not important, nor its power
consumption. Solid state or valved (tubed) is fine. Commercial or kit,
or build from schematic is also fine. I see very little on this, and
would like to see if I can maintain very close to the Hermes own
exemplary IMD up to 200 watts. Thanks.

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.