[hpsdr] PowerSDR multi-radio/multi-computer

Mike Seguin N1JEZ n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Sat Jun 1 05:29:20 PDT 2013

>From W5WC
======
Everyone,

PowerSDR has a command line parameter that is used to point it to separate
folders. The option is "-datapath:". An easy way to use it is to create a
new shortcut on the desktop and add the parameter to the end of the Target
line with the folder name. It would look something like this:

"C:\PowerSDR_1.19.3.4\PowerSDR.exe -datapath:c:\PowerSDR"

This will create the wisdom & database.cml files in the new directory.

Add a new shortcut for each instance with a different folder name in each
shortcut.
=======Mike