[hpsdr] PSDR Level Calibration bug

Stijn Nestra stijn at pe1rks.nl
Sun Jun 2 02:11:32 PDT 2013

Hi Joe,

Thanks, it did the trick. (Just for a short while).
Indeed after the deletion of the database I could calibrate, but after I
while I tried calibrating again and it didn't work anymore!
This got me thinking about what I had changed between these two tries,
and it was the samplerate.
So the status at this side is for both Metis - Mercury and Hermes:
Calibration at a samplerate of 192 and 384kHz works.
Calibration at a samplerate of 48 and 96kHz produces the dreaded error.
Calibration at a samplerate of 192kHz and FFT size 1 click from max
gives the error.
Calibration at a samplerate of 384kHz and FFT size at max gives the error.

I hope this gives you some inside on what is going on.

73 de Stijn PE1RKS