[hpsdr] Advantages/Disadvantages of Pin diode switching?

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Mon Jun 3 15:02:30 PDT 2013

Hi John

I am not a CW guy so I have a relay solution if you are interested in an
alternative to Alex that would fit.
It is at the bottom of my Munin 2 page called an Alternate Alex
Interface - 2 boards, one for T/R & filters and one for RX with 6M
preamp and attenuators.
http://k9ivb.net/munin2/
Just getting the parts together to build the prototype

73, Dick K9IVB