[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: AW: Advantages/Disadvantages of Pin diode switching?

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Jun 4 03:59:28 PDT 2013

------- Videresendt melding -------
Fra: "Kjell Karlsen" <la2ni at online.no>
Til: "Helmut, DC6NY" <dc6ny at gmx.de>
Emne: Re: AW: [hpsdr] Advantages/Disadvantages of Pin diode switching?
Dato: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 12:15:53 +0200

Hi Helmut.

Yes I measured the isolation between the ports but I did not find them so
I had to do it again today!

I measured only the isolation between antenna and RX. It is -79 dBc on 50
MHz and down to 3 MHz and then decreasing to -62 dBc at 1,8 MHz.

It is difficult to measure the isolation between the TX and RX as I have
to desolder the PA transformer but I think it must be the same. The TX
signal is present on the same side as the antenna.

73, Kjell