[hpsdr] Alex RF Bandpass Filters

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Tue Jun 4 10:40:10 PDT 2013

Hi Tony

The schematics are  fairly clear in descriptions.  The Boards are
presently 2.5 x 3.9" each One for TX and one for RX.  The TX board has
the T/R switch, SWR Bridge, 6M  LPF along with bypass relays and the
decoder circuitry to use an external set of TX LPF filters like the
Packer.  Any filter set that activate the switching on a low [0V]
signal.  The RX board has the 6M preamp, the 10db & 20db attenuators,
bypass relays and the decoder circuitry.

I have found a netlister for the ExpressPCB software and may combine
into only one board.
Info on my Munin2 page http://k9ivb.net/munin2/ or the document link below

Schematics, board layout and parts list here:
http://k9ivb.net/munin2/Alternate_Alex_Interface_V6.pdf

73, Dick K9IVB