[hpsdr] ExtIO for hermes

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:34:56 PDT 2013

Andrea.

extio is working now. I had to do 'Misc Options/S meter calibration' to
make noise floor level match mRx.
 Clicks and Pops are gone also after setting Squelch and AGC levels
correctly.

So RX is good now in HDSDR.   Thanks for writing the extio DLL!
I hope Alberto will update the API for sending audio back to Hermes.  I'd
be glad to test it :)

73
Vasiliy K3IT