[hpsdr] PSDR mRX-FFT v3.0.0 NB question

dmb at lightstream.net dmb at lightstream.net
Tue Mar 5 19:01:41 PST 2013

First, kudos and thanks to those responsible for the development of the
new NB!

However, when trying to use the Legacy blanker, I find that it is not as
effective as it had previously been. On the Setup > DSP > Options form,
the the "Thresh 2" adjustment seems to function as expected, and the
result sounds like the old NB2 blanker.  But the "Thresh 1" adjustment has
no effect on the noise at all, regardless of where it is set. Am I correct
in assuming that this is the threshold adjustment for the legacy NB1
blanker? If so, it seems like it is not 'connected'.

73, Dale WA8SRA