[hpsdr] HamStationUltra for PowerSDR now available for purchase on eBay

Ronald Cox w9kfb1 at mac.com
Sat Mar 9 18:57:15 PST 2013

Hi All,

I have been selling HamStationUltra software on eBay since 2008 and I have seen it evolve into a very nice package for those who like computer controls and the extra features and functions that can be included in such packages, for a number of years we have been improving the TS-2000 version, and have added the Yeasu FT-950 and FT-450 versions and the Ten Tec Eagle, Pegasus, and Jupiter versions. Since the TS-2000 version uses many of the same commands as the PowerSDR(™), we decided to try it out on the Power SDR. I am pleased to report that after extensive testing, we are ready to ship HamStationUltra for PowerSDR(™) applications. Testing was with several versions of the 2RX version and the Flex 1500. Our last OpenHPSDR testing was done with the OpenHPSDR 2RX version 2.2.12 (2/15/13) on a TAPR HERMES in an ANAN-10 using version 2.3 firmware.

One of the best features of this software is the great PSK-31 operation using (VAC) Virtual Audio Cables. Independent testers have said that it is the best PSK-31 software decoder available for amateur radio operators.

Look for seller red_ella, item # 281075954132, or ebay store "HiPerRadio" and you will find the listing for :

"HamStationUltra Transceiver Control Software for PowerSDR with PSK Modems"

If you purchase one of the software Packages, I think you will be pleased with the product, if you have any problems with it, I will be your technical support guy on the phone or on Skype or via email. Please read my eBay feedback  which has been 100% positive for a few years now with a feedback score now at 1784.

Ron Cox W9KFB