[hpsdr] Building an HPSDR transceiver

Adam Hicks radamail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 21:17:27 PDT 2013

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right forum for posting this type of
question for my first time. I don't want to seem like I'm asking a
stupid question, so please bear with me.  I'm interested in building
an HPSDR transceiver and I'm in the early stage of deciding the best
approach.

I'd like to know if the individual parts kits will continue to be
available for  those building transceivers by individual kit
components available from Tapr.org? I understand sometimes those
components might not be available to order temporarily, which is
understandable. I was just concerned that the popularity of the
OpenHPSDR Hercules card and Apache Lab ANAN-100 Transceivers would
result in the kits being discontinued, while I was in the middle of
building my own. lol.

I'd love to be using an ANAN-100 today, but unfortunately it's going
to be cost prohibitive for me to purchase all at once.

Thanks and 73,
Adam Hicks (AE7KN)