[hpsdr] VAC anomaly on RX2

Doug W5WC w5wc at windstream.net
Thu Mar 7 15:18:51 PST 2013

Brian,

The "Master AF" does not affect the VAC channels. The "RX1 AF" and "RX2 AF"
controls do affect the VAC channels because they control the corresponding
preamps in DttSP. And DttSP occurs before VAC in the audio chain. If you are
using VAC with raw I/Q then there is no affect from these gain controls.

73,
Doug W5WC