[hpsdr] PSDR 3.0 Bug?

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Mar 12 02:35:45 PDT 2013

On Mar 7, 2013, at 9:05 AM, Ken N9VV <n9vv at wowway.com> wrote:

> I see that in the past Ms. Cathy Moss was able to achieve 60fps with her Panoptos software (very similar to SDRMAX-III) with the QuickSilver QS1R DDC receiver. As I recall, she used OpenGL video and a very high-end video card to achieve that level.

For the record, Heterodyne for Mac has always run at 30fps and Heterodyne Mobile is locked to the refresh rate of the screen, which is 60fps.  Both use OpenGL to accelerate the high refresh pieces of the screen.  Heterodyne for Mac will eventually have a variety of improvements made in optimizing the code on the iPad backported.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com