[hpsdr] cuSDR64 Metis version

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 05:56:02 PDT 2013

Hi Dale,

thanks a lot for your kind words! That is always motivation enough, esp. if
these are coming from someone with coding background!

Re the 384 kHz sample rate: this is ONLY for Hermes; the Mercury firmware
has not been updated to 384 kHz. If you try Mercury with 384 kHz you get
exactly the behavior you've described.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH