[hpsdr] Standalone WSPR beacon

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Mon Mar 25 18:42:29 PDT 2013

G'day Phil,

many thanks for your reply.

Its been a while since using WSPR on Pennylane, but remember the
transmission slowly sliding outside the transmit window using the
internal clock. It was the reason why I stopped using it at that time.
This shouldn't be a problem when using an external timing reference such
as a GPS.

A few questions:

* How do you feed date and time to Pennylane/Penelope?
* Could WSPR coexist within the standard firmware?
* Does the current code base support Hermes?
* Is source code available?

73, Berndt
VK5ABN