[hpsdr] Saving panadapter data?

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon May 20 09:28:17 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Is there a way to get the actual values making up the panadapter display?
I use my rigs mostly as adjuncts to my test equipment lab and frequently
need to compare panadapter plots. Making screen plots and then visually
overlaying them is tedious.
I know I can get the raw data stream, but regenerating the display is
too much like hard work. For an added bonus I'd like it to work with the
spectrum display as well as the panadapter, and have both the raw and
averaged data.
I can already get the scale info via CAT.
I am currently using mRX v3.0.11 with my Hermes, and 2Rx v2.2.8 with my
Ozy/Merc, (I realise there are more recent versions).

Hunting around the repository has not revealed the source code, else I
would have had a go at this myself.
Does anyone have suggestions for how I might do this?

73  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ  DM33xo