[hpsdr] (no subject)

Dave Wilson dave at ttssystems.com.au
Tue May 21 17:26:37 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am very much a newby into SDR, even though I have been supplying and
servicing Ten Tec radios in VK for the last 12 years. I suppose it has
started from the frustration of not being able to 'fiddle' with the code
side of the radio's I have been working on.

I have just placed an order with TAPR for an Atlas, Magister, Mercury and a
few other bits. It is intended to take this out to a full SDR transceiver as
funds become available. I am debating on should I also buy the Janus card.

73's

Dave VK3JKY.