[hpsdr] (no subject)

mcquate at sonic.net mcquate at sonic.net
Tue May 21 17:46:38 PDT 2013

No need for a Janus card if you're using Magister/Mercury/Atlas (and later
I suppose Pennylane).  Janus provides the radio to computer interface for
SoftRock and similar hardware.  It's similar to a high-performance sound
card.  Magister does the analogous task for Mercury when using the Atlas
bus.

73,
Dave
WA8YWQ