[hpsdr] How to set up 2nd receiver with loop

Clyde Washburn k2ue at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 31 18:27:02 PDT 2013

OK, my objective in getting the 100D was to have two independent receivers so that I can have both my transmitting antenna and a
Pixel Loop simultaneously available on 160m/80m/40m, and chose whichever has the better SNR for given conditions.  On my 5000 I
switched the receive antenna port, which is clumsy, and could  cause lost words in a QSO.  I envisoned being able to
right-ear/left-ear to two, and be able to slider toward the better SNR, but I don't know how to accomplish that with HDSDR, and the
other problem is lack of a waterfall+spectrum when both receivers are on - I really want that, but I only need to see the better
receiver.  Can the more experienced HPSDR users give me some hints on how to best approach my ideal scenario?

Clyde Washburn, K2UE

k2ue at rochester.rr.com

82 Lasalle Pkwy

Victor, NY 14564-9610