[hpsdr] munin design

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Tue May 7 02:04:13 PDT 2013

Hello Frank,

L3 acts as a dc feed choke so L4 does not saturate by dc current. L8 is
for further decoupling and is important to get the L3 middle absolutely
rf-cold. This has also an impact upon the IMD.
L3 is wound bifilar, so at dc the current flows in opposite directions
and the core does not saturate with dc eather.

In drawing dated 04/03-2010 there are two links from L8. One to L4 and
one to L3. I removed the link to L4. I guess this was a drawing done
during the early design phase.

73, Georg, dl2kp