[hpsdr] Angelia_v1.7 firmware

Pat McGrath ka6tya at arrl.net
Wed May 8 15:31:18 PDT 2013

Great

Why two files?

Pat
Ka6tya

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Martin K5SO [mailto:k5so at valornet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:21 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org list
Subject: [hpsdr] Angelia_v1.7 firmware

All,

Angelia_v1.7 firmware is now available for download from

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

This version updates Angelia firmware from Angelia_v1.6 in the following
ways:

1)  fixes an Alex 6m preamp switching bug

2) improves switching reliability of the HPF, LPF, and antenna selections in
Alex, especially in cases where longer ribbon cables are used to connect the
Angelia board with Alex.

3) modifies the HPF filters and LPF filters switchover points in automatic
Alex mode to be compatible with software programs, such as Doug W5WC's mRX
PowerSDR, that contain options to use "stitching" of receivers at 384 ksps
sampling rates.

Many thanks to Doug W5WC for bringing these issues to my attention and
working with me on implementing the changes such that they are compatible
with the mRX PowerSDR program.

Likely, there will likely be an announcement for a new release of firmware
shortly for Hermes that incoprorates similar modifications.

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated, especially if any problems
are noted.

73,  Joe K5SO

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org