[hpsdr] Angelia_v1.7 firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed May 8 13:20:47 PDT 2013

All,

Angelia_v1.7 firmware is now available for download from

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

This version updates Angelia firmware from Angelia_v1.6 in the following ways:

1)  fixes an Alex 6m preamp switching bug

2) improves switching reliability of the HPF, LPF, and antenna selections in Alex, especially in cases where longer ribbon cables are used to connect the Angelia board with Alex.

3) modifies the HPF filters and LPF filters switchover points in automatic Alex mode to be compatible with software programs, such as Doug W5WC’s mRX PowerSDR, that contain options to use “stitching” of receivers at 384 ksps sampling rates.

Many thanks to Doug W5WC for bringing these issues to my attention and working with me on implementing the changes such that they are compatible with the mRX PowerSDR program.

Likely, there will likely be an announcement for a new release of firmware shortly for Hermes that incoprorates similar modifications.

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated, especially if any problems are noted.

73,  Joe K5SO