[hpsdr] Angelia_v1.8 firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat May 11 14:55:26 PDT 2013

All,

The problem with not being able to write an IP address to Angelia using HPSDRProgrammer V2 is actually in HPSDRProgrammer itself, not in Angelia_v1.8.

HPSDRProgrammer does not allow version numbers lower than v2.3 for Angelia at this time.  I’ve sent a note to Dave KV0S about it and I’m sure that it will be corrected soon.

In the meantime I have temporarily modified Angelia_v1.8 code to report as v2.3.  You may download it from

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

and then use HPSDRProgrammer V2 normally.  I will re-instate the proper version number into Angelia_v1.8 as soon as the nit in HPSDRProgrammer is corrected.

Thanks for the heads up on the bug, Bill.  As it happens,  the “IP write” feature has been implemented in Angelia firmware since v1.4.

73,  Joe K5SO