[hpsdr] Angelia_v1.8 firmware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat May 11 05:38:41 PDT 2013

All,

Sorry, I mis-spoke below.

Of course the correction provided by Angelia_v1.8 cannot become effective until AFTER v1.8 is installed.  Therefore, should a problem occur in updating to v1.8 that doesn’t mean the “fix” is ineffective.  Only if there is a failure during an upload after v1.8 is installed would there be a possible indication that v1.8 may not have fixed the issue entirely.

73,  Joe K5SO