[hpsdr] external 10MHz reference input

Tokio Endo tokio.endo2 at i.softbank.jp
Sat May 18 01:13:49 PDT 2013

Hi Bert,

I had the same problem with an external clock 10MHz a couple of months ago.
With the help of Phil, VK6APH, I changed the value of the famous R141 to 50 ohm. It cleared the problem for my case. Please make sure that the internal clock is stopped by the jumper and look at the the clock wave just after the wave conversion circuit by oscilloscope. I hope it will help you.

Tokio
JA1CCA