[hpsdr] Hermes VNA

G4FRE G4fre at g4fre.com
Mon May 20 12:26:10 PDT 2013

i had the same issue at the end of last year with my anan vna.  Throwing the switch on my dell laptop to disable the wifi was not enough, i had to go into control panel and delete the wifi hardware for the vna to be found

this topic came up on teamspeak last friday. Phil said in the next vna code release there will be the ability to select the appropriate IP from a list

dave

g4fre