[hpsdr] New Software and Firmware available

dmb at lightstream.net dmb at lightstream.net
Sat May 25 10:54:22 PDT 2013

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the information. I originally used HPSDRProgrammer_V2 to update
Metis to v2.5 based upon what I had read in the "Updating Metis Firmware"
section of the Metis manual. From your description of changes to the
software, it sounds like I should still be able to use it to update Metis
to v2.6 -- but it times-out after about 10 seconds, so I cannot. The
previous version of HPSDRProgrammer_V2 still works properly to re-program
Metis to 2.5, so I guess I'll try that same version to update Metis to
v2.6, and if that works, I'll continue, and use HPSDRBootloader to update
Mercury and Penelope.

Thanks again for the clarification.

73,
Dale, WA8SRA