[hpsdr] New Software and Firmware available

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Sun May 26 08:26:06 PDT 2013

As I have both Hermes and Angelia-based system here, it's been some time
since I last fired up the Atlas-based openHPSDR system. The new firmware for
the boards prompted me to start up that system, and I successfully updated
the firmware in Metis, Mercury and Penelope.

I downloaded the latest PowerSDRmRX (v3.0.16) to test it out. It appears to
be working, with one exception. I don't get stitched receives in the
panadapter. It looks like regardless of settings, the panadapter only
displays the "native" width that the sample rate is set to. Is the 3x sample
rate panadapter not available on the Atlas-based system, or am I missing
something?

Thanks to all for continuing the development of this platform!

Bruce

N1RX