[hpsdr] Where is the power switch on the revision B Board

Anupam Prasad anupam at ancorlabs.org
Tue Nov 5 18:39:47 PST 2013

Dear all,

I got a new Rev B Hermes board from TAPR. The problem is that I have not
been able to start-up the Hermes at all.  I am following the instructions
laid out in these documents.
		a.  Schematic revision Gamma 15 .
(http://www.k9ivb.net/hermes/HERMES_PROD_SCHEMATICS[gama_v18_10-09-2012].pdf
)
		b. Hermes User manual V 1.17.
(http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Hermes/Documentation/Hermes_User_
Manual_V1.17.pdf)
		c. Startup Hermes V1.1 instructions.
(http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Hermes/Documentation/Startup_Herm
es_V1.1.pdf )

But following have come to light.
1.	The Schematic and Manual both speak about a power switch. There is
none on the Rev B board.
2. 	The DC input Pins are also different in the schematic and the
manual. What is it on the actual board ?

Is there  anything that I am missing? Do I have the latest documents ? Are
there any corrections that to be made in the Schematics?

Warm Regards,

Anupam Prasad (+91 7838598510)

Ancor Research Labs LLP
Level 12, Tower C, Building 8