[hpsdr] Where is the power switch on the revision B Board

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:51:42 PST 2013

Mine is revision B and has a huge power switch installed. You can't miss
it.  I remember there was an option to put jumpers and bypass the switch
installation.  Are five power supply LEDs ON? If so then you should be all
set as far as powering up the board .  I have these jumpers on: J18, J17
(the two pins closer to the network jack) J21 J20 J26.  13.8 V power
supply..