[hpsdr] Where is the power switch on the revision B Board

Anupam Prasad anupam at ancorlabs.org
Tue Nov 5 19:18:03 PST 2013

Dear K3IT,
Mine doesn't have the switch though there is a demarcation on the board for
the SW1. However it has not been installed. Is this  PIN out correct for J
10 in Rev B ?
 Pin 1 - +ve (This is the one with a square hole , nearest to the outer edge
of the board)
 Pin 2 - -ve
 Pin 3- Not Connected
 Pin 4 - Not connected