[hpsdr] Protocol question on number of receivers.

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Wed Nov 6 11:16:08 PST 2013

Hi

Could someone clear up what control bytes refer to what receiver frequency.

In the docs 1.31 it says if C0 = ...1x sets TX and RX freq for first
receiver if duplex is off.
In the docs 1.49 it says if C0 = ...1x sets TX freq only.

Now I know that when I have 1 receiver its frequency is set when C0 =
...1x because that works. When I have 2 receivers and duplex is off I
have to set the first receiver freq with C0 = ...10x which means there
can only be 7 receivers and not 8. I presume the second would be set
with C0 = 11x but need to change my software a bit to try that. Is that
the way it should work or do I have something screwed up.

bob G3UKB